Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Interpretations of a Freak Occurrence

Today I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. With a sigh I took off my apron while checking my facebook on my iPhone. Putting the phone away, I stepped up to the urinal and reached down to unzip my fly, only to discover that it was already undone. Then I reached inside to undo the button of my boxer shorts and let the little guy out, but it was already unbuttoned, my wang already free.

As I peed I wondered. Was this a stroke of luck? Myself already pre-prepared to pee? Or was it a narrow escape from embarrassment, humiliation and the frightening of small children?

(Not to mention public indecency!)

Thank God for aprons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOUL ON TRIAL | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com